We are a group of young Orthodox Christians who meet throughout the year to pray and have fellowship in order to better know our Faith and each other. We organise lots of different events throughout the year so we young Orthodox Christians can meet each other.
If you're an Orthodox Christian aged between 18 to 35 (or so), and interested in meeting others at events in the U.K. then you have found the right website.
Make sure you check out the Events page so you can see what we're up to.
Events are organised by the Youth Committee of the Fellowship of St John the Baptist (OFSJB). What is OFSJB?
Click here for Coming Events
Book your place on the Orthodox Youth Conference 2013
"True friendship is like a rare Indian plant: however hard I tried to describe it, I would be unable to convey a proper understanding of it to someone who has no experience of it" (St. John Chrysostom)
If you want to become involved or find out more:
- Come to one of our many events advertised on this site.
- Join our Facebook Group: OFSJB Youth
- Join our ‘Festival Friends’ Yahoo mailing list
- E-mail us at: email@example.com
- Become a member of the Fellowship if you are Orthodox and receive the Forerunner journal twice yearly and discounts to our events. The archived editions of the Forerunner Journal can be found here.
Orthodox Fellowship of St John the Baptist, Registered Charity No.1063713, http://www.ofsjb.org/