Among the activities taking place will be exhibitions of icons (and various other pieces of artwork) and several musical events. There will be plenty of other events too including flower arranging workshops which will take place in addition to the church services.
The events are broken down as follows:
Friday 25th October 2019
- Evening singing event (times TBC)
Saturday 26th October 2019
- A talk by Aidan at 11:00am
- Concerts by the Mosaic choir on Saturday afternoon (times TBC)
Sunday 27th October 2019
- Divine Liturgy at 11:00am
- Ceilidh to follow after the Divine Liturgy
Bath is well worth a day trip by itself, so please come along and bring your friends!